James LaTrobe Photography
I am an amateur photographer with 40 years interest in creating images.
Participated in group shows at
- Gallery Arcturus, Toronto, in May 2008
- City Art Gallery in December 2010
- Gallery Arcturus in June 2011, joint show with one other photographer
- Origo Bookstore Gallery in July 2012
- Origo bookstore Gallery in March 2013, joint show with two artists
- Arcadia Gallery in April 2013, joint show with one other photographer
- Gallery Arcturus in May 2013, joint show with two other photographers
- Arcadia Gallery in September 2013
- Artword Gallery, Hamilton, in October 2013
- Arcadia Gallery in June 2015
Provided photographic images for the Institute of Cultural Affairs, the Whole Village, Gallery Arcturus and the Ecologos Institute. Services provided in business, portrait, event and interior design photography.
Published five books of photographs with Blurb.com.
- A Landscape for Living: Photographs of an Ecovillage
- Not for This Century: The Last Record of a 19th Century Farmhouse
- Solitary Light: Ad Hoc Photographs
- Walking in Light
- The Blue Anchor: Photographs of a Colourful World